Terms and Conditions
Rectify: Signed Pilot Script Competition 2017
1. The Competition is to take place during the period from 14th February 2017 to 22nd February 2017 operated by AMC Networks International Broadcasting Limited (“AMCNI”), a company formed under the laws of England and Wales, having its place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG and found at the URL http://www.amctv.co.uk;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, except employees of AMCNI (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI’s sole discretion;
4. Entrants can enter the Competition by completing all required information and telling AMCNI what their all-time favourite Rectify moment is via the website Facebook.com/AMCtvUK
5. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of AMCNI and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than midnight 22 February 2017;
10. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of AMCNI promotion and may be shared with selected third parties for promotional and research purposes.
11. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be ten (10) winning entries to win the prize: A Signed Script of the Rectify Pilot.
12. The Winners will be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by AMCNI.
13. The Winners will be informed by a Facebook message in the week commencing 21st February 2017. If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at AMCNI ‘s sole discretion;
14. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
15. AMCNI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
17. The Prize include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prize. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable;
18. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
19. The Winners consents that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
20. The Winners further consents that names and images may be posted on the a AMCNI operated website, WAP site and on-air on an AMCNI channel after the closing date;
21. Winners may be invited to attend AMCNI events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
22. AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the Prize unless otherwise stated;
23. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered;
24. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
25. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, AMCNI excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.